More About This Episode:
Before you can truly build your business like you want, you have to first lay the foundation of knowing who you are. Once you can identify your strengths and pair that with your goals, you can begin scaling in an efficient manner.
Today’s guest has found success by following this process. Bill Keen, Founder and CEO of Keen Wealth Advisors, has grown his business to serve over 800 client families and put a high priority on financial and retirement literacy. A unique aspect to KWA is that they have a heavy focus on advising engineers, and narrowing that niche has expanded his reach.
Join us as we learn more about his unique career path and what he’s learned while growing KWA and maintaining balance as a priority.
Join us today to learn about these things:
· His incredible journey to running his success firm and what areas he wanted to focus on. (1:42)
· Knowing who and what you are is the key to scaling the business successfully. (10:06)
· How he uses content to narrow his niche and make his reach wider. (17:12)
· What he feels is his biggest struggle for growing the business while maintaining balance. (25:14)
· Best ways to get in touch with Bill. (36:08)
Learn more about our guest: https://keenwealthadvisors.com/