More About This Episode:
Today’s guest is Tanya Nichols, CFP® and Founder of Align Financial, who has spent over 20 years in the business and now serves women primarily with her company today. As a mom and business owner, she often found herself missing things that were most important because she was diligent about getting her work done.
Living that way opened her eyes to how she wanted to be spending her time. To do that, she started defining balance by the choices she made each day. As she explains on the show, the work will never end and it can become a mindless routine. That’s why you have to be intentional with the choices you make each day.
She also provides some wonderful guidance on how to find someone that you can rely on and trust to delegate all the work that you know needs to be passed on. It’s a great conversation and one we think you’ll enjoy.
Join us today to learn about these things:
· Why the choices you make define the balance you have in your life. (4:00)
· What’s her key to scaling the business and maintaining balance. (6:26)
· Identifying someone that can be your right hand and allow you to delegate. (8:51)
· Having so many inputs is her biggest struggle to balanced growth. (14:01)
· The fear of expanding because you have to let go of certain things. (16:16)
· Why you need to embrace space and time to think. (20:16)
Learn more about our guest: https://www.align.financial/tanya-nichols/