Ep 89: Why Balanced Growth is Always Evolving
More About This Episode:
The challenge with finding balance in life and work is that it’s an ongoing process. Not only do your priorities change, but the ways in which you can achieve that balance shift as well.
Today’s guest understands that and embraces that evolution as part of his method for finding balanced growth. Devin Carroll is the founder of Carroll Advisory Group and joins the show to share his experience finding balance. As you’ll hear in our conversation, Devin is someone is constantly evolving as he tries to grow personally and professionally.
One of the things to pay attention for in our interview is the importance of hiring and the advice he would give other advisors for this process.
Join us today to learn about these things:
· How he went from a sales job to financial planning. (0:55)
· Why the definition of balance is evolving. (4:15)
· How has he managed to scale his business while keeping that balance in life? (7:41)
· As an entrepreneur, maintaining his focus is the biggest struggle he faces. (13:40)
· Why he feels like hiring is a key area that most advisors struggle with. (16:07)
· What advice would he give other advisors? (20:16)
Learn more about our guest: https://www.carrolladvisory.com/