Ep 91: Making Balance a Daily Checklist with Devin Johnson
More About This Episode:
We all define balance a little bit differently. Some look at it from a high level while others attack it daily.
Today’s guest, Devin Johnson, would fall into the latter category. Devin is a serial entrepreneur and the current CEO of Kennected, a business with over 100 employees and over $30 million in gross sales. The company was recently recognized by Inc. 5000 for its 800%+ growth in 2021.
Balance didn’t become a priority until just a couple of years ago when he realized significant changes were needed for his physical and emotional health. Now he views balance as something that needs to be achieved every day to live life to its fullest.
We’ll explore this professional and personal journey and learn more about how he’s achieved great success early in the company’s history.
Join us today to learn about these things:
· How a difficult childhood pushed him into entrepreneurship. (1:45)
· Why he feels hitting all major priorities in one day defines balance. (8:14)
· The relationship with his wife and how they’ve worked together to achieve goals. (11:18)
· Why his biggest struggle has been faster leadership development. (15:30)
· Why he feels ego is the biggest enemy. (19:20)
· The systems he uses to achieve balance. (20:48)
Learn more about our guest: https://kennected.org/